Monday, December 28, 2009

It's About You

God made many puzzle pieces, but only those two 'cut out' for each other, can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful picture. 
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
Please, listen to your heart before you tell me goodbye, please.
And now, tears are words my heart can't express.
Please don't go, unless you want me to lose a part of me, the half of my heart.
I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell.
Or, is it that I can't feel anything anymore
How can an angel breaks one's heart?
When you are always on my mind and my heart hurts when you are gone what is it that i feel, if it is not love. Now, do I still have to confess?
Listen! Encourage. Say something. 


















No comments: