Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Notebook

G: You arrogant man...Now you're making me mad...urghhh
B: Me? You're the one who's causing trouble all the time...You'll never stop being such a pain in the a**...If I forgive you now, you'll just do it again
G: See, this is why I left, we're always fighting...
B: Yes, we always fight..I know and I need you to be there for me to tell me I'm an arrogant person and I need you to be such a pain in the a** because I want you...I don't mind doing it everyday because I know I love you..and I want all of you...
G: I can't..No matter what I choose, I'll still hurt somebody...
B: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants...Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, your parents wants...What do you WANT???Picture yourself 30, 40 years from now....What do you see? Do you see me with you?

G: Stop it! I don't wanna hurt anyone, please...
B: You know what...I don't mind if it's him...You left me once and I think I'll live if you do it again...
G: (Walks away, leaving B alone)


The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
And makes us reach for more
That plants a fire in our hearts
And brings peace to our mind
And that's what you've given me
That's what I hope to give you forever

No comments: