Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Honestly

I know I shouldn't have done what I've did. And now, I am stuck here. Coz I do not know how you feel about me. And I don't know how to react coz if I over reacted, I'm afraid you'll feel awkward, and if I act like I dont care, I'm scared that you'd think that I don't give a damn about it. But I do care. I seriously do. I know, you're trying to move on from your previous love. I know, but do u know why I have never ask you about it? Coz I am doing so myself. And I know if you wanna share things with me, you will just say it. I do not wish to interfere with your past life if you wouldn't want to let me in because I am concentrating on the present and am busy thinking about the future. Moving on is a very complicated process if you think about it too much. It's easier to be said than done. I know, it has been a year now since my previous girlfriend left me for another guy and sometimes I still feel very jealous of their relationship. I know I'm not that perfect to be compared with the new guy, that is why I try to be strong dealing with the breakup to prove to everyone especially her that I can handle things on my own. And the fact that I did try to compare myself with the new guy is ridiculous. I know it now. Coz I am actually better and I have to believe this. Then you came along. It took me awhile to really decide if I would want to try to be friends with you. Coz I'm scared that I could be heartbroken again. But things went well, I feel very comfortable with you around. I know it's too early to rush into things and that is why I decided to take it easy. To give you time and space for you to move on. To give you my 100% attention and company whenever I'm available to help you move on. Honestly, I have feelings for you and I want to let it grow. I've decided to step back a little. Things are harder for you now, I know. With the studying and the assignments and your commitment to your business. I just wish that I could have just a little bit of part of a little space in your mind and stay there. And when the time is right, I hope I could make things right again and will still be able to have you around. If you're reading this, please take care and as always, stay beautiful. =) 

1 comment:

Reen said...

aww this is so sweet. hope everything goes well for you and her (:

oh btw, i changed my blog's URL. so u can change my link in your blog there LOL (: