Saturday, October 31, 2009

Things I've Learned

Woke up early coz it's kinda hard to sleep recently...
Study,study and study....(NERD ALERT!!!!)
BHAHAHAHA....


This post is about some of the things I've learned about her.....


  • Don't compare her to anyone.

  • Be courteous at all times.

  • Embrace the present moments without fear or guilt.

  • Live by the so called Golden Rule (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you).

  • Give your full attention when talking.

  • Become their biggest fan and cheerleader!

  • Know her, Learn her well.... =)


  • I wish I'm able to know her as much as I could before I go overseas....
    Because, when I'm overseas, it's very hard to guarantee that I'm allowed to know her more...
    As in maybe she's with someone else at that time (Which I'm hoping to not be true)
    Then again...Who am I to stop such occurrence....
    But if u're reading this...and u know who u are...I'm hoping with all my life, for u to stay with me...
    There're still much more to learn about u...




    No comments: