Monday, December 14, 2009

All I Have


I realise that I'm not rich
Aku tau aku tak kaya
I know I dont have any status or any ranks
Aku tau aku tak berpangkat atau darjat
I can see that I dont have a cute face
Raut wajahku tidak menyenangkan hatimu
or well combed or styled hair
Dan aku tidak punya rambut yang rapi dan kemas


I'm not wearing branded shirts
Aku tak menyarung pakaian mahal
I dont own a pair of well-graded shoes
Aku tak punyai kasut mahal
I dont look smart or cool enough for you
Aku tidak segak dan tampan 
And I know I'm just a miserable person
Dan aku tahu, aku seorang yang menyedihkan


But all I have,
I give it to you
I sing my heart out just for you
and sometimes about you
Let me be in your dreams to protect U from the bad ones
Deep down in U, I know one of it is me
So that U could dream about other person or occurrence
As long as it's not me, right?


I dont mind getting hurt
I care not of my own health issues
Now please dont ask me how am I doing
Because as long as 
U're still standing
U can smile and noone can put that smile away
U can breathe the same air I breathe
I'll be just fine
=)

No comments: