Monday, December 7, 2009

Now I Know


Everything is clear now...
What do I think.....
How do I feel.....
Who am I.....


I realised that if I love someone or something so dearly
That doesn't mean anything
The question is what do you love about that person or that thing???
EVERYTHING
But remember...
Everything about that person or that thing comes from someone more powerful than anything
ALLAHUAKBAR...


It means that u are actually loving Allah...not that person
Seek with your heart...not with your eyes...
Learn with your soul...not just your mind...
Now I know...
Even if someone I care so dearly somehow just walk away from me....
Even if that person doesn't appreciate what I did for her...
I don't mind
I'm not seeking for gratitudes or compliments
I'm not seeking for your care
I'm seeking for the true love of my life
ALLAH SWT...


to 'klmm'
I know you are not interested in me 
and I know noone is interested in me
But forever will I pray for you
I'm seeking for Allah
in every possibly living thing on Earth
The prettiness of a flower = Al-Jamil ( Yang Maha Indah )
The softness of the moon = Al-Latif ( Yang Maha Lembut )
The brightness of the sun = An-Nur ( Yang Maha Bercahaya )


Although it's hard to believe this
But in each and every of the living things
There is Allah inside them
Seek for it.....
May Allah protects us from Hell...
Amin......

No comments: