Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ayah

I don't know why I'm so gloomy today...
Maybe coz I've been thinking a lot lately...
Of how life would be if my dad is still around...
Yes, Ayah, I miss you...
This is a rather personal issue, but I decided to share. Not that I want your sympathy or I purposely post this so that people would feel sorry for me, No! I want you guys to appreciate the people around you and start thinking on how to share the love with others...
Well, at least that's what I've been doing...Sharing the love...
To be honest, I care about my family and friends, and I would do anything even if it'll be difficult for me, nonetheless, I'll do it. And maybe that's why some people can just take advantage of my sincerity and play a fool with it. Even then, I wouldn't mind if you do that.
One day, I was at the mosque, and in front of me was a little boy performing solat with his dad. It is the cutest thing ever. The way the father controlled the boy to mind his manners in the mosque, the way the kid kissed his father after finished praying, the way they hold hands on their way out, and the sparkle in the boy's eyes when he looked at his father. I never had all that. And that was when I stayed for a while praying to Allah for my father and telling the Almighty on how I miss my father. The father that didn't have the chance to see me grew up in being the person I am now. I was so different from you guys out there. And yes, back in the days I was so manja and I always wanted to be with my mum. Because I can't afford losing another parent. I miss my father. All I have is a picture of him holding my elder brother in his arms. And now, I've lost the photo. I can't imagine being my younger brother to be born without a father. He was in my mum's womb when my father passed on. And that's why I love him so much. I can't recall any memories with my father. Not even a second of it. I truly can't coz I was just a one-year old baby. Yes, maybe some of you out there have stories that are worse than mine. I'm sorry for you. I'm just sharing mine. And yes, I miss my father so much. And I feel so bad right now, because I didn't visit his grave during Hari Raya last year.
Ayah, 
Alip sorry sangat tak datang tengok ayah. Tapi Alip selalu doakan ayah tau. Alip sedekah Al-fatihah untuk ayah, alip bace Yaasin untuk ayah, alip kadang-kadang menangis bila teringat kat ayah.
Sebab alip rindu. Alip pun nak macam orang lain. Boleh jalan-jalan dengan ayah diorang, boleh peluk ayah diorang. Alip nak sangat baring on your lap kat sofa sambil tengok TV.
Alip x pernah dapat pun semua tu. Tapi alip xsalahkan siape-siape pun. Takdir Allah kan. Alip terima. 
Cume Alip nak sangat ayah tengok-tengokkan family kite ni ok? 
I love you ayah, I wish you could hear me say this...

Don't know why I'm so emotional today. I'm just sharing with you guys.

4 comments:

Rose Amalina said...

you, sabar okay? i know you're strong.

wawahebat said...

hey everythg happened for reasons kan,..jgn sedih okay,.. iknow He must be glad to have u as his son,..:)

FidoFirdaus said...

alip, thats a good piece. keep on writing. at least, when you write it helps u remember him and allows us to know a piece of your history. its ok to be sad and sometimes sentimental bro. don't worry so much. keep up the good work. score your a levels and go to the uk. i'm sure he will be proud of u. take care and all the best

miss tulip said...

yup jek.. =) this one is really touched our heart.. =_= yeah, we should thanks and appreciate everyone around them.. =)