Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Banyak Nak Cerita tapi.....

Woahhhh, excited ni! Lame jugak tak tulis blog ni..Haa mungkin sekarang dah ada mase so boleh la kot menulis..Nampak sangat takde benda lain nk buat en...hehe...
Cerita hidup, soal perasaan dan kisah hati..
I admit, I have a lot of things going on right now but still I decided to blog..
Updates on Facebook can only be written once in a while..
Tweets can be very annoying because they bug other peeps' timeline..
Not very good in Tumblr or Formspring..
So, to tell a very long story, I have to write it here...Kaaannn?

Firstly, results are a bit disappointing..But I've tried my best..Really..
I've emailed a few Unis for their consideration and Alhamdulillah, Praise to Allah, some of the replies makes me happy..For a moment there, I felt like I am actually worthy...
A few Unis have secured a place for me..Thank you so much!!
I am now trying my best to do anything possible to make it through..
I'm hoping for your prayers and support dear friends.. =)

Next, I do not know how to say this but I am pretty much happy now..
Although, it is not certain that it would last but at the moment, it stays..
Kalau la kau orang boleh tengok aku en, aku senyum lebar ni!!
I do not wish to elaborate because I am a bit nervous about it..Hahaha...
More on that later...With hope that it would last la this time...

PS: Cause no matter what I do, my heart is filled with you... =)


 -Alif Azizi, 16.8.11-

No comments: