Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Fresh Start...

It's the first day of the final semester in Taylor's =)
Everything was ok...I'm starting to feel the stress that I'll be going through this semester, plus the never-ending grudge and spite of one of the teachers towards me and some of my friends worsened the pressure I'm feeling...
But, there's no way I'm gonna give in to life... =) 

Last night, I had dinner with Jasmine...She's a really nice friend and she totally brought up the best in me and she shared a lot of inspiring thoughts that surely enlightened me and now ( no matter how cheesy this next phrase is ) I FEEL BRAND NEW.... LOL=D 
Thanks A Lot Jasmine... u_u

Haaaaaaa...!!!
Another interesting thing that happened today is that Abang had a cake delivered to my house for Mama's birthday!!! Oh yeah, Mama turned 20(haha her real age is a secret =P) last Sunday... It's a Banana Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe...Oh did I mentioned earlier that Abang ordered the cake from UK...?? I mean he's there but the cake is OBVIOUSLY from Malaysia.... Abang, you're so thoughtful....Despite my  sengal-ness of not being able to find something for Mama, you made her really happy tadi...Thanks =) And the cake is SUPERB!!! Too bad Amir can't have a piece....hahaha


(no writing on it....haha takpe bang, kek botak pun ok je haha)

Okay, enough for tonight...
I'm off to do my Past Year Papers...tons and tons of em....
For my own good pun kan.....

Oh yeah, I'll be having a trip with a group of LOMOGRAPHERS this weekend...We'll be going to a few places to snap pics but I'm not sure where to be exact...I'll just follow their plan coz I'm new in their group...New friends!!! New pictures!!! And a whole new experience!!!

BYE... LoL ( Lots of Love )

No comments: