Monday, January 3, 2011

Enter The Album

MUAHAHAHA!!!
Ceh, title nak scary je en....
Ok, this post is to inform you readers ( I hope someone reads this ), my pictures have been developed!!
Yeayyy me...However, out of the 36 frames or shots, only 23 are developed because of the colour smudge upon using an expired film...And out of 23 pictures, I am satisfied with 10 and they are placed in a new ALBUM!!!!

Huhu...
Ok, I admit I have to improve in the way I snap the pics because a medium format film camera is NOT LIKE A DSLR...Some of the pictures are a bit off frame, some are really under-exposed but yeah I'm very proud of myself...Although this is the first, I already have a few really good shots...and again Diana is not the same as a DSLR, SO, BITE ME!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So, if you wanna see the pics, I'll find a way to scan them and upload them on flickr or something yeah... But, until then you can just ask me to have a look at it =)

P.S.: Amir will be leaving for PLKN tomorrow...I'll miss him...Gile tak rindu, mane tak nye, bukan selalu die ade kat rumah...
To Amir,
Don't worry about other things, just be happy there ok...I'll take care of all the other stuff...Ni Alip la...Ape-ape pun, Alip dahulukan Amir nye and Alip konfem dapat handle benda tu...Sorang-sorang pun xpe...Alip janji walau ape pun, Alip konfem bagi kau everything =)
 

No comments: