Sunday, January 2, 2011

Diana's Second

Fuhhh...
I've sent a new film to be processed earlier today...
Yeah, it took me awhile...And this one consists of day shots only coz I'm using an ISO200 film...
Most of the shots were taken from around USJ and yup, I was alone....
Seems that my friends were all busy...Yeah, they have grown up....Having their own things to do...
I can't expect them to be with me all the time right...No worries guys, I understand.... =)
But, if you guys need me ( if u're reading this ) , just tell me okay...Anytime, anywhere I'll be there...
Fuyooo sweet tak? Muehehehe...
Adoi Mona!!!!!
I almost forgot, Amir is leaving for PLKN soon...yeah yeah yeah, call me a loser but I'll miss my brother... =(
Ok, I'll have the pictures by tomorrow if nothing goes wrong with the processing...
I'll show em to u guys yeah =)

LOL guys( Lots Of Love )

No comments: