Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Very Wierd Day

Ok here's the thing...
I woke up this morning with a very huge smile on my face...Why?
1 - Something I saw last night...=)
2 - Can't wait to see my processed film and pictures as promised yesterday...

Now comes the weird and frustrating part...
I went off to the shop at noon, but the person told me that my film cannot be developed into pictures but can only be processed..
Means, NO PICTURES, JUST THE FILM NEGATIVE...

Then, I went off to another shop to try and they say it's possible....They told me it'll be finished by 8PM....Same thing, I went back to the shop and they say it's not possible to develop it....GRRRRRRRRRR....You should have called me earlier and tell me that you cannot do it!!!! Why didn't you call earlier???!!!! DAMNNN....

So, with that frustration I head off to Mid Valley to pickup my brother...He doesn't have his handphone so I told him earlier to wait at the Bus Stop which seems to be very hard to find....Maybe the frustration blocked my mind to think carefully, I ended up have to drive around Mid Valley City like 7 times plus all the detour until Cheras and Jalan Klang Lama, I have to turn around from PJ again to Mid Valley 7 times wey....I am sooooooooooo frustrated!!!! 

Haihhh ape2 pun....saya masih waras...LOL...
It's just that I was so eager to see my pictures, but when I was disappointed by the unsuccessful developed film, I was so sad..
But now, I feel great...Biase lah kan, cabaran sikit-sikit...
And now, Diana is loaded with a new film and I AM READY TO SNAP.....MORE PICTURES =)
SO, JUST YOU WAIT....I WILL HAVE THIS FILM DEVELOPED BY THIS WEEKEND...
WHICH MEANS I NEED FRIENDS TO DO A SHOOTING SESSION.... =)
LET'S ROCK OUT, DIANA!!!!   
 

1 comment:

Les Deux Clothing said...

Les Deux: Hey there. If you are having a hard time to send your films to process. Just post them to us. We accept any films. slide, negative.35mm or 120.except for B&W though. Check out our website here:

http://www.lesdeuxclothing.blogspot.com/

Please check on our online process section for rates. Thank you