Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Diana !!!

I am so happy today coz I've sent my film to be processed which means that I am ONE STEP CLOSER to become a lomographer... =D

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you readers that I've bought myself a Diana F+ El Toro which is a medium format camera...







LAWA TAK??? HEHEHE... =D


Ok so last night, me and Hakeem Badri went off to Putrajaya to snap some Night Shots and today I drove off to Bukit Jelutong to snap a few Day Shots to use up all the frames on my film...
I used an expired film and eventually the pictures will come out great with some random effects due to the usage of expired film...
But that's the fun of using this camera or other Lomo cameras, you wouldn't know the outcome of the picture that you just snapped until the film is processed...And any random stuff on the picture will look great...I can't wait to show you guys my pictures although it's my first time but I'm pretty sure there are a few great snaps =)

Until next time, Alif Azizi the baby dragon of Lomography is signing off....WoooHoooo !!!
 

2 comments:

Sitti Nurarthirah said...

omg likelikelike!!!!!
how much does it cost?

Alif Azizi said...

This little baby is RM390... Cantik kan...? Glad I have it...