Monday, November 7, 2011

Prince Charming... NOT!!

I am really not sure what I've done wrong. I really do not have a single clue. I've admitted that I did something wrong. You say I didn't. I've asked for a chance to explain. You say better not coz you don't want things to be awkward. I've asked you out just to check if things were okay between us. You rejected. I've texted, I've called you while you were asleep just to say that I miss you, I really do. Seriously, I've tried. I did and I still am. Maybe not my best but I've really tried to make things work between us. Or is it that you don't wanna let me try? Is it that I am just a nuisance to you now? If I am then tell me. Just tell me right in my face and give me an explanation. I need to know what I've done wrong or what I didn't do. I may not be the prince charming you've always wished for but this ugly frog has a heart too. Just don't leave it hanging please.

No comments: