Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time To Catch Up

Alright now, these few events have passed for quite some time. I do not own a BB or Iphone or Android phones or any PC tablets and that is why I can't give any updates or simply tweet about them straight away. Haha. Oh here's my twitter details for those who read and for those who care. LOL. http://twitter.com/AlifAziziAzmi

Ok first up, the engagement day of my cousin Mr. Shahril Fauzi with his partner or now fiancee Ms. Wan Noor Miza. It was at Kota Damansara and I was the photographer hired by the family. Hehe. But I didnt snapped these pictures below. My shots are in another album but I can't find it though.

My Family (but not all actually)

The Gents ( Those three on the right are next ) Hehe

The Engaged Couple
And lastly, ME! Haha

Hehe, yeah I was busy snapping pics that day. Ok next up, the thunderstorm that hit USJ on 13 November 2011 around 2-4. I was on my way home with my sessionist to practice at my place. Was caught in traffic for more than an hour coz most of the roads are blocked. These pictures are taken from my cousin's collections Mr Shahril Fauzi himself.






 Scary right.. Haha.. Last one is Khayra's 3rd Birthday Party.. The food was awesome! We watched football and had fun.. The pictures are also taken by Mr Shahril Fauzi..
She didnt know how to blow candles so she kinda spit it out. Haha but it didnt hit the cake though. =P

With Uncle Iwan

Yeah, so that's it. Haha I know it's kinda long. But yeah if it's not for you guys to read, it's for me to like just browse through my blog and think of the happy moments that came along the way. I am glad that I am blessed with a happy family. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to have my own. LOL. =)

1 comment:

wawahebat said...

cnt wait to have your own? lol XD heyy,.keep it ths way,..nice pictures,..long post,.. the readers love it!!! okbai jek.