Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Nov 2011

Muehehe! LOL
30th November each year marks a very special day. Yup you guessed it right! My Birthday yaw! I rarely ever celebrate my own birthday. So, the fact that my lovely friends asked me out for dinner makes my heart go WEEEE!!! (like a baby) and it brought tears. Joyful tears though. They brought me to an Arab restaurant called Sahara Tent in Shah Alam. Woahhh! Cool place weyy. Here are some pictures of the lovely friends.

Jodin and Hakeem

 Haselyn and Aisyah

The Loveliest Friends!
 
Yes Hakeem, LOVE your expression. Haha. Later on we went to Barra in SS17. OMG! We talked about those funny childhood memories.Haha I was blushing all over coz they talked about most of my embarrassing moments in primary school. Hahaha. I love you guys so much wey! Let me tell you this, I don't mind not having a girlfriend right now but if I don't have you guys, I'll shoot myself right through my head. Hehe. I was a bit disappointed coz during the day I was not well and had to cancel a plan. But these fellas really know how to cheer me up. All and all, it was an amazing birthday. Thank you and I love you guys! =)

2 comments:

wawahebat said...

happy belated birthday pakcik! sorry lmbat wish,.. kinda busy with exam thgy,. dats why. wishing you all the best for the rest of your life,..

jodin said...

kau dengan haselyn. aku masih tak percaya. bila dan macam mana. -_-