Monday, December 12, 2011

An Experience Worth Sharing

The weirdest thing ever happened to me. I don't know what to call it so I call it weird but I am very much pleased to have this experience. Alhamdulillah, praise to the Almighty.
This is rather a serious entry. I hope you guys would keep your mind free and read with leisure and if there's anything good in it, I hope you guys could accept it and if there are a few things you'd find inappropriate please analyse first, then leave a comment. So that I would also be informed of my mistakes. =)
I slept early around after Isyak prayers. Then I woke up around 1 am. I had a dream. It's about a friend but I would not discuss the details here but I would love to share it with you if you happen to see me then I will explain everything. But, the conclusion of that dream is this, I need to prepare myself if tomorrow or even the second as I post this will my life be taken away. Astaghfirullahal'azim. Let us pray hard and work hard - as in perform everything that Allah has ordered us to and avoid and leave those forbidden ones, for our sins to be forgiven. InsyaAllah.

Then, as I was awake, I can't believe what I see. Have you ever had any hints that your do'a is being granted by Allah? Alhamdulillah. Truly, I've been praying hard for this to happen. Ok here it is. There's this girl - I don't think I should me mentioning names, she has everything that a man would have imagined of a dream wife. She has the mature sense in her, she runs her own business, she can cook - not just the simple dishes that you can learn easily but those menus that only mums, grannys and experienced chefs know how to cook and traditional dishes included, she is amazing with kids, she knows how to treat them well, she's the family type of person, born and raised in a happy well-rounded family, she performs her solat, she has a good sense of humour, she dresses decently all the time, very outgoing and loud, and yeah she is very beautiful.

I hope I have described her very well indeed but to know her better you just have to be friends with her. She's very nice. Now, for the serious bit. She is indeed all that but she lacks of one thing. The covering of her aurat. Noticed I wrote "she dressed decently all the time"? I admitted that because she knows that she shouldn't be wearing those tiny dresses or shirts or whatever-girls-call-it shirt that exposes the skin and she DOESN'T wear those. Which is good. Of all the times I spent with her and also her family or friends, she had always put on those very decent clothing. But she didn't wear tudung or shawls or pashminas or najwalatif's tudung or any-other-types of tudung. Do not get stressed out by reading this. It's not that she doesn't wear tudung or doesn't know how to, she had worn them during her secondary years (I saw one of her secondary years pictures and she looked very nice in tudung) and she had worn them occasionally. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing entirely not wearing tudung. But my say doesn't count in this matter. It's Allah's decision to make whether it's good or not. And Wallahua'lam, only Allah The Almighty knows it. Because if she has intentions on wearing tudung later on then it is considered as a good thing but not wearing it now is prohibited by Allah. It's Allah's rights to decide her deeds and intentions. So please do not judge people easily yeah my friends.

Continuing to my story, as I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw a picture, one which made my heart felt so warm it feels like a joyful moment. I saw her most recent picture in tudung, a pashmina to be exact. Alhamdulillah. I dropped down to my knees saying grace to Allah saying Alhamdulillah over and over again. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Bertambahlah kesempurnaan imannya dan juga bertambahlah seri wajahnya. It's hard to describe the feeling. Relating to the issue of which I posted this is that I do not know for how long she will wear tudung and I do not know if it's only for business purposes. But what I do know is that Allah has given me a hint that my prayers were answered. And I will always pray for your success and your happiness in the world and the Hereafter. I am not a perfect Muslim and Mu'min myself. I may not know how to advise her or tell her directly to her face on this matter. That is why I write this. A gentle reminder and a gentle praise to her - if she reads this, and also to my dear friends out there. If you happen to know her do let her know that she looks very beautiful with tudung on. She does, doesn't she? Looking and knowing her like that warms the heart. "Truthfully, awak. Saya tak tipu." Let us all work on being a better Muslim and a better Mu'min. InsyaAllah. Amiiiin..

And now I am more jealous of her future husband.
"Sometimes love means taking a step back. If u care about somebody, u should want them to be happy even if u end up being left out "- TedMosby

alifazizi ; 12/12/2011 ; 2.37 am

1 comment:

Boi Meningkat said...

Sebelum memulai untuk memasang atau instal aplikasi ionic framework ini di windows, kamu harus memiliki beberapa aplikasi pendukung atau bisa saja disebut plugin. Ionic digunakan untuk membangun sebuah aplikasi mobile dengan menggunakan bahasa website seperti HTML5, CSS, PHP serta javascript dan lainnya.